Cisco IP Telephones
Click here for the complete Cisco Telephone Manual.
Cisco Voice Mail Guide
Default PIN for Voice Mail is 78963.
Log In to Unity Voice Mail (3 options)
- Press the Message button on your classroom phone
- Dial your classroom phone number. When your message starts, press *
- Dial the external Voice Mail number 617-730-2000, *
Note: If you are dialing from someone else’s phone, press * (star) when you hear a greeting or Unity’s Voice Mail answers, -THEN-
Enter your ID (if required, your 4 digit extension) and press # (pound) Enter the password, then # (pound).
Your default password is 12345.
The First Time You Log into Voice Mail
- Record your name
- Record a greeting
- Set a new password
Work with Your Greeting
- Log in and press 4>1>1>
- After the greeting plays, press 1 to re-record
- Press 3 to choose and/or record a different greeting
- Press 2 to enable/disable your alternate greeting
Change Your Recorded Name
- Log in and press 4>3>2
- Record your name at the tone or press * (star) to keep the current recording.
Change Your Password
- Log in and press 4>3>1
- Enter a new password followed by # (pound)
- Re-enter the password to confirm your entry followed by # (pound).
Checking Messages from Your Phone Cisco Unity plays message summaries. To check for messages after logging in:
- Press 1 to listen to new messages
- Press 3 to review old messages
Change Message Speed (If messages are playing too slow or too fast)
- Press 4 to slow down messages while they are playing
- Press 6 to speed up messages while they are playing