Brookline Help Desk - General Information
Phone: 617-879-4357 (HELP)
How to Create a Help Desk Work Order using SchoolDude
1. Go to: http://home.brooklinema.gov/index.php/how-do-i/work-orders
(Can only be completed in school)
or go to:
http://runkle.org > In School > Teacher Links > Brookline Work Orders
or go to:
2. Click Submit Work Order
3. Log in using your PSB wireless credentials.
*Please see your building ETS or call Help Desk x4357 for your login information.
4. Choose IT Request (Help Desk) or Maintenance tab.
5. Complete the Work Order Form:
First and Last Name
Phone (classroom phone number)
Location = School
Area/Room Number = Your Room #
Select ✓ Yes, remember my area entries for my next new request entry.
Step 3: Select IT Problem Type
Choose from the drop-down list
Step 4: Describe
Please describe the problem with as many details as possible, including what you may have done to troubleshoot.
Step 5: Attach File (optional)
Include a screen shot or attachment if it helps depict your issue more accurately.
Step 6: Click Submit.
* My Requests Tab: Check the status of your work orders or edit a work order.